It is an award that helps bloggers with less than 200 followers to get their well -- deserved recognition and more followers - because we blogger love that don't we? And I am so happy and thankful that The Booklicker thought of me. You don't know how much this award touches my heart.
- Link back that darling blogger that tagged you.
- Nominate 10 wicked awesome blogs.
- Enlighten those 10 bloggers of their prestige.
2. What's the first book you got obsessed with?
3. Who's your first fictional crush?
4. Which author would you like to meet the most?
5. What's the first fandom you joined?
6. What's your opinion on fanfiction?
7. How long do you think you'll run your blog?
Oh you know, not that long. Just basically until I die.
8. Young Adult or New Adult?
9. Favorite reading snack?
10. Which book would you like to see as a movie or TV show?
- Who is your favorite author, how has he/she been an inspiration to you?
- What is your go-to-quote when you begin writing?
- What is on you playlist when you write or read?
- Why did you start your book blog?
- Tell us a secret you swore you'd never tell. I dare you.
- What is the book you just have to read during the Christmas season?
- Speaking of Christmas, what books are on your wish-list?
- State you love-interest team for the following sagas/books: Hunger Games, Vampire Academy, Immortal Instruments, Beautiful Creatures, Vampire Dairies, and Under The Never Sky.
- What is your favorite Classic novel?
- What is the best book you never wanted to read but had to read for a class assignment.
- Magic of Words
- Take Me Away
- Studio Reads
- Blogging For Buddies
- Drugs Called Books
- Guerrilla Warfare For Writers
- Frizzy Tizzy
- Andrea Reads and Reviews
- Good Books Never End
- April Books