Saturday, February 4, 2012

Meridian (Fenestra, #1)


My rating: 3 out of 5 stars.
when I first picked up Meridian I avoided it, in fact I returned it twice before I actually took a second look at the thing. I am no fan of death, its cruel, neccessary I suppose but cruel for the loved ones left behind. It causes pain, and destruction of innocents, so however neccessary death may be in the grand design I have trouble accepting it.

M
eridian was at some places was rather dull, it starts out with a normal teenager attending a private school only when a bus full of he fellow peers smacks into a speeding car right in front of meridian she callasposes in sheer agony. She is dropped off by her dad and given to a cab driver who drops her off at a bus stop, she is told to get off at revelation colorado and wait for a green land rover unfortunately the car is not there and does not so up. Meridian is forced to trek during a blizzard to make it to her aunties house were she meets the closed off Tens who seems to know her enough to make him hate her.
As meridian finds out she is an angel for lack of better words she has to learn how to shuttle souls into their own heaven.


No comments:

Post a Comment

See Jane Run:

Rating: 2 1/2 out of 5 stars.  Recommendation: Eh, it wouldn't kill you to read this.  The Intrigue: So listen, let's say you weren&...